School Counseling Services
College Representatives Visiting Malverne High School
Schedule your visit here!
- Post-Secondary Planning – Junior Class Presentation
- Parent Academy - “Help Your Child “Stand Out” Through Their College Admissions Process
- Save the Date – Career Day (In-Person) @ MHS December 1st, 2022
- Scholarship Search Links – updated 22-23
- Class of 2023 - Critical dates, upcoming deadlines & summer workshop newsletter
- Grade 12 Parent Academy – “Stand Out, Set Yourself Apart & Submit Winning College Applications”
- Ninth Grade & New Student Orientation
Letters & Notices
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Malverne School District’s Guidance & School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive developmental and standards-based program where counselors are committed to supporting the academic, personal/social, college and career planning needs of all students. Our goal is to provide professional knowledge, skills and services that best assist every student to achieve success in his/her academic accomplishments, personal/social growth and post-secondary and career planning pursuits. Our foundation is strengthened by working collaboratively with educators, administrators, parents/guardians and community members to promote a commitment to life-long learning and an environment for our students that fosters individuality, respect and citizenship.
Our mission, is that upon graduation, all students are equipped with the tools they need to be College & Career Ready.